GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation
CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA IN THE Mailee APPLICATION for Recipient
Consent to the Collection and Use of Personal Data
This Consent to the Collection and Use of Personal Data (hereinafter: CCUPD) lays down the mutual rights and liabilities between Subscriber:
Subscriber: European University Sports Association
Address: c/o ASVZ, ETH Zentrum
Post code: CH-8092
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Registration number: CHE-114.611.788
(hereinafter: Subscriber) and Recipient, which may be a legal or natural person that has registered in the Mailee web application on the website mailee.net or in the online form of the Mailee Application on Subscriber’s website, or that Subscriber has registered in the Mailee web application in accordance with the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR THE Mailee APPLICATION for Customers, Article 6.2. Entering Personal Data in Dspot Database, as the manager of personal data (hereinafter: Recipient).
Confirmation of Consent to the Collection and Use of Personal Data
By confirming the CCUPD, which Recipient performs with active confirmation on the website mailee.net or in the form on Subscriber’s website, Recipient actively confirms that it is familiar with the CCUPD, that it agrees with it, and is bound by its provisions.
Definition of Terms
Definition of Terms:
For the needs of collecting and using personal data, the terms listed below shall mean the following:
- Mailee application – denotes an application being used as a web application and to which these General Terms and Conditions refer, and which is described in greater detail below (hereinafter also referred to as application);
- Mailee application – denotes an application being used on the World Wide Web using a web browser, through which Subscriber communicates with Users (Recipients) in the following ways: via email, SMS and MMS, and push notifications;
- Subscriber without a subscription – an economic or non-economic operator that has registered on the website mailee.net but has not paid the subscription or whose subscription has expired;
- Subscriber with a subscription – an economic or non-economic operator that has registered on the website mailee.net and has a valid subscription;
- Subscriber – umbrella term for a Subscriber without a subscription and a Subscriber with a subscription;
- User or Recipient – is a person that has registered in the Mailee web application via the web application mailee.net, or that has been registered or entered in the Mailee web application by Subscriber in accordance with applicable law (hereinafter also referred to as User or Recipient);
- Selected client of Mailee service – denotes a client of the subdomain of the mailee.net web application, which the User or Recipient of the application selects and confirms in the relevant forms on websites;
- Subscribed User or Recipient – is someone that has registered in the Mailee web application via the web application mailee.net, or that has been registered in the Mailee web application by Subscriber in accordance with applicable law;
- Subscriber’s actions: e-newsletter, SMS, MMS, push notifications.
Provisions regarding Recipient’s Consent
Recipient, subscribing to a service in the context of Subscriber’s action, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act in force, allows Subscriber to collect and process its personal data.
Collection and Use of Recipient’s Personal Data
Recipient allows the collection and use of personal data so that Subscriber will be able to:
- identify Recipient when the latter is actively confirmed on the website mailee.net or in a form on Subscriber’s website;
- communicate with Recipient, either directly or in a group;
- notify Recipient of Subscriber’s actions (e-newsletter, SMS, MMS, push notifications) regarding its services and campaigns.
Recipient’s Personal Data Filing System
The table below describes the personal data which Subscriber shall obtain from Recipient:
Category Description Account Email address
Technical Suitability of Personal Data Filing System
In accordance with the regulations of the Personal Data Protection Act and the General Terms and Conditions of Use for the Mailee Application for Customers, Subscriber undertakes to protect Recipient’s personal data, which it will receive as Subscriber in the Mailee web application. The technical suitability of the personal data filing system, which has been determined in accordance with applicable law, is described in the General Terms and Conditions of Use for the Mailee Application for Customers and can be accessed via a link in each Subscriber’s action: e-newsletter, SMS, MMS, push notifications. Subscriber shall also provide access to the General Terms and Conditions of Use for the Mailee Application for Customers on its website.
For the purpose of preventing unauthorized access to or disclosure of these data, of preserving their accuracy and integrity, and of ensuring their proper processing, Subscriber shall employ appropriate technical and organizational procedures for securing personal data, as laid down by law.
Storing Personal Data
Subscriber shall store Recipient’s personal data in accordance with the regulations of the Personal Data Protection Act and the General Terms and Conditions of Use for the Mailee Application for Customers.
Recipient may revoke Subscriber’s permission to use personal data at any time by sending a request for the deletion of personal data by email to ..., which Subscriber will then be obligated to do within eight days. In that case, Recipient’s data shall be anonymized.
If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions for the Use of Personal Data, we ask that you do not give your consent.