EUSA General Assembly 2016
Wroclaw, Poland: April 7-10, 2016
We are pleased to invite you to the General Assembly of the European University Sports Association (EUSA), which will be held in Wroclaw, Poland on April 8 and 9, 2016!
EUSA events in Wroclaw will include the EUSA Executive Committee meeting, EUSA Seminar, General Assembly and the Gala.
The upcoming Assembly will be especially important as it is an electoral one, where the EUSA members' delegates will vote on the new Executive Committee to lead the organisation for the next four-year period.
Arrivals of EUSA members' delegates and guests are expected on Thursday, April 7 and departures on Sunday, April 10, 2016. The Assembly will also feature the EUSA Gala on Saturday evening at which EUSA will awards and honour the best and announce the host of the 2020 European Universities Games.
The main event venue will be the Centennial Hall in Wroclaw, multifunctional structure designed to host exhibitions, concerts, theatrical and opera performances, and sporting events. The impressive building is listed as one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Wroclaw!
Place and Date:
• Wroclaw / POL; April 8-9, 2016
Tentative Time Schedule:
• April 7, Thursday: Arrival of the Delegations and Guests, EUSA EC Meeting (invitation only)
• April 8, Friday: Seminar, General Assembly Day 1
• April 9, Saturday: General Assembly Day 2, Gala
• April 10, Sunday: Departures
• February 23: Deadline for registration and deadline for eventual member proposals and nominations
• March 9: Payments, Sending Agenda and other documentation by the EUSA Office
• Members and Delegates: Via the EUSA internal area
• Guests and Partners: Guests Registration Form
Registration deadline: February 23, 2016
Official Welcome Point:
• Wroclaw Airport (WRO): http://airport.wroclaw.pl
Transport to the hotel will be provided by the Local Organising Committee
• Delegates: Hotel GEM: www.gemhotel.pl
• EC Members and invited guests: Radisson Blu: www.radissonblu.com/en/hotel-wroclaw
Seminar, Assembly and Gala Venue:
• Centennial Hall Wroclaw: www.halastulecia.pl/en/
• Single room, single use (1 person): 360 EUR
• Double room, double use (2 persons): 225 EUR
All quoted participation fees are per person and include 3 nights accommodation with full board, local transport and Gala. Local OC will issue invoices and receipts.
• 100% in advance (preferable) until March 9, 2016 or
• 50% by bank transfer until March 9 and rest upon arrival (cash only)
Acc. Holder: AZS Wroclaw, ul. Mianowskiego 2B, Wroclaw, Poland
IBAN: PL41 1090 2590 0000 0001 2960 9010
Bank: Bank Zachodni WBK SA, ul. Rynek 9/11, Wroclaw, Poland
• General Information
• Invitation (members)
• Official Mandate Form (members)
• Nomination of Candidates Form (members)
• Regulations of Procedure of Elections (members)
• Registration Members and Delegates: Via the EUSA internal area
• Registration Guests and Partners: Guests Registration Form
Local Organisers: Piotr Marszal – firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 604 606 665
EUSA: Sara Rozman – email@example.com, +386 30 700 057