Survey on Entrepreneurship for Athletes
Within the Erasmus+ project Micro Learning Entrepreneurship for Athletes (MLEA), we are conducting a short survey for athletes on entrepreneurship, specifically targeting (student) athletes in Germany, Sweden, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, and Bosnia & Herzegovina.
If you are from these countries (citizen or current resident), please take the survey; it is available in:
- German: https://www.survio.com/survey/d/L8T6N9X8I8R3J8I8W
- Swedish: https://www.survio.com/survey/d/X3H4F1F9H9S2E2V7I
- Croatian: https://www.survio.com/survey/d/O6Q9D8T7D2A8Y0C6N
- Serbian: https://www.survio.com/survey/d/U4I4T9F3N1O9A5D9T
- Bosnian: https://www.survio.com/survey/d/M6I2J3C1Q2C2L0V8K
- Slovenian: https://www.survio.com/survey/d/L8F3E4C9A0A0L1G5L
The 2-year project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. It is coordinated by the Zagreb School of Economics and Management (CRO), with project partners including Stockholm School of Economics Institute for Research (SWE), WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management (GER), Croatian Olympic Committee (CRO), Olympic Committee of Slovenia (SLO), Olympic Committee of Serbia (SRB), Olympic Committee of Bosnia (BIH), and the EUSA Institute (SLO).
More information about the project is available at https://mlea.eu and https://www.eusa.eu/projects/mlea.